Unfortunately, Home Depot has discontinued this particular model. You may still download the manual below. If you own a Wentworth ceiling fan you may still get replacement parts and repairs for this model. Please check our post on Hampton Bay Replacement Parts.
This 3-speed fan comes complete with four silver blades to help move air quietly and efficiently with the patented quiet, wobble-free operation.
Tri-mount installation for flush mount, standard or sloped ceilings makes this fan a great choice for almost any room, including the bedroom or lounge room.
The integrated ceiling fan light kit features stunning etched opal glass and has three bulbs to provide brilliant illumination of any room. For your hassle-free convenience, three 40-Watt candelabra bulbs are also included in this package.
- 4 silver blades with 12° blade pitch for greater air movement
- The brushed nickel finish complements a variety of styles
- Integrated 3-light kit with etched opal glass
- 3-speed pull chain controls with manual reverse function (for movement of warm air in colder months)
- 153 mm x 18 mm motor offers superior airflow up to 5,193 CFM
- Includes 3.5 in. and 6 in. downrods
- Tri mount installation for standard and sloped ceilings as well as flushmount applications
- Designed for interior use, ideal for large rooms up to 20 ft. x 20 ft.
- Lifetime motor warranty
This beautiful fan comes complete with an incandescent light kit.
Can The Wentworth Ceiling Fan Be Installed Without the Light Kit?
Unfortunately, the light kit is not removable. The ceiling fan must be installed with the light kit.
The light illumination from the light kit is plenty to light a 10 feet x 10 feet room. You may also install smaller blades, 42inch, if you want to but 54inch should still be fine in a 10 feet x 10 feet room.
It can also be mounted on a vaulted ceiling.