Featuring a beautiful contemporary stepped housing, the Hampton Bay Vasner 52 in. Colonial Pewter Ceiling Fan delivers a modern design with effortless control and ideal illumination potential for any room size.
The included remote control allows you to operate the fan from afar and the bright halogen light source provides an easy way to keep your room lit.
With three speeds and reversible airflow, this fan combines impressive function with style and is sure to keep you cooler and warmer in winter and summer months.
Unfortunately, Home Depot has discontinued this model of ceiling fan but you may be able to still get replacement parts and repairs done so check out our post on Hampton Bay Parts.
Main Features of the Colonial Pewter Ceiling Fan
- Three colonial pewter ceiling fan blades offer a very contemporary-looking design element for any home decor setting.
- One light fixture kit with a frosted opal glass dome to illuminate most room sizes.
- Three-speed reversible control to allow warming during winter months.
- Included remote offers ease of control from a distance.
- Decorative canopy ring and coupling cover are used to conceal any exposed screws making an elegant statement.
- Contemporary stepped housing and pewter finish provides a modern flair.
- Designed for indoor use and not suitable for outdoors.
- Uses one 100-Watt halogen bulb (included)
- 4 in. and 6 in. ceiling fan extension downrod with 3/4 in. diameter
- 172 mm x 17 mm motor offers superior air movement
- Large room: size up to 20 ft. x 20 ft. with blade size of 52 in.
- Cannot be installed without light kit
Does the Remote Control Fan and Light Separately?
The simple answer to this question is Yes it does control them separately.
If you are missing a remote control then please check our Hampton Bay Parts post to see how you can get a replacement.
if you are having difficulties with your remote control then please check our post on Hampton Bay Remote Controls.
Can a LED Light Be Used?
Yes, you can use a LED light however if you choose this light source then your ceiling fan will not be dimmable.