The stunning Tuxford 44 in. LED Ceiling Fan complete with Light Kit works with Alexa and Google Assistant.
Comes in two stylish finishes, a Mediterranean Bronze finish and a Brushed Nickel finish to complement any decor.
You can easily add voice control convenience to this ceiling fan with using the Bond remote hub which pairs with Alexa or Google Home.
The Bond app allows you to control the Tuxford ceiling fan with a Smart device, remote control or voice.
As part of the Home Decorators Collection, this ceiling fan offers exceptional performance along with modern styling. It integrates a maintenance-free LED light kit with a beautiful opal glass bowl to illuminate your room.
The remote control is included in the package and the Bond hub is also included.
The 5 blades are pitched at 35-degree angles to allow for maximum airflow.
Check these additional specifications:
- Utilizes (QMT) Quiet motor technology.
- Nice integrated, fully dimmable 16-Watt LED ceiling fan light kit with a gorgeous matte opal glass bowl shade.
- Convenient 4-speed full-function hand remote control with a nice comfort breeze setting and a full-timer function for both the lights and the ceiling fan
- The airflow of this smaller size fan (44in.) is 3975 Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM).
- Downrod not included as it comes with flush mount.
I like how this ceiling fan comes with 4 speeds and features a reversible motor. Nice for those cooler months when you want to circulate warm air around the room.
Another nice feature about this Smart Tuxford fan is that I can now control 6 ceiling fans that are in my home and what’s the best part is that this Bond hub stays in one location in my home.
The signal travels right through the walls and makes it simply ideal. I can’t wait to see it fully integrate with ST and all the other smart home platforms. Alexa integration is a real plus.
We found that for the most part the setup of this ceiling fan with all the Smart technology is pretty straight forward. However, you might have to make a few attempts to pair the ceiling fans remote to your smart device. Once the two are paired, it’s amazing! You even have the option to turn off the lights on the main control box.
Tuxford Ceiling Fan Assembly
If you have purchased the Tuxford ceiling fan you might note how easy it is to assemble everything.
We had no problems installing the fan with the directions given in the manual. Even on the high speed, we find the operation of the fan is very quiet and smooth. The included LED light is very soft to the eyes with no apparent glare. The dimmer works well and is easy to operate.
If you need help installing or assembling the Tuxford Ceiling Fan please check this video below.
A few things to note about the BOND integration with the Tuxford ceiling fan.
- You will need to have a remote control in order for you to program the BOND
- If your remote has a dimmer setting or button then you will be able to dim your lights with BOND
- You need to have BOND connected to your Wifi for it to operate remotely.
- One BOND device can control up to 6 devices in your home to a distance of 2,500 square feet in total area. This includes multiple stories and levels if your home is more than one story high.
Download Hampton Bay Tuxford Ceiling Fan Manual
Please click here to download the Tuxford Ceiling Fan Manual