Need a Hampton Bay Replacement Part or Need a Hampton Bay Item Fixed.
If you are anyone like me and have a Hampton Bay product such as a lighting fixture, patio furniture, some solar lights or ceiling fans etc then you may need to find a replacement part or get a repair done at some stage. Knowing the right procedure can save you a lot of time and effort. We have already contacted Hampton Bay and gone through the process for you and we have documented a step by step procedure for you to follow below. We know how annoying it can be to have that beautiful Chandelier installed only to find one of the lamps broken or to have a cosy umbrella but notice a rip in the fabric. But first…
- The simple answer to get any Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan part is to:
Call HomeDepot on 1-877-527-0313 number then select option #4. You will then need to select from a list of options that describe your item. And finally, select if you know your UPC# and whether the item is within 2 years or older.
- Alternatively, you can call eceilingfans.com on 979-553-3260 and someone will be able to help you with the replacement part you may need.
That was the simple answer however please continue on reading as we will discuss more fully the simple answer along with these specific topics below along with video calls:
- Basic Steps to Acquiring Replacement Parts
- More Options for Acquiring Replacement Parts Including Blades and Glass
- For Hampton Bay Lighting Replacement Glass & Parts Check This
- Need Hampton Bay Outdoor Lighting Replacement Parts
- Hampton Bay Heater Replacement Parts
- Hampton Bay Kitchen Cabinet Replacement Parts
- Hampton Bay Replacement Parts Home Depot
- Hampton Bay Replacement Parts Ceiling Fan
- Hampton Bay Replacement Parts For Patio Furniture
- Hampton Bay Blinds Replacement Parts
A few of the components that many find needing replacing as a result of wear, incidents or redesigning tend to be glass shades, switches, fan blades as well as remote controls. With regard to patio and garden furniture, the procedure is somewhat different but nonetheless straightforward. Please also check out Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Parts – Accessories Repairs Blades
In this video, we show you the three options you have to locate your replacement part or repair with steps below.
- To begin with figure out precisely what the issue is. Make sure you can easily explain it plainly as well as precisely.
- Figure out the actual product name and also the model number and also record that prior to calling for your part. As an example: Hampton Bay Littleton 42 in. White Ceiling Fan Model # UB42S-WH-SH. This information will likely be on the original box. For those who have misplaced their box, you’ll find the UPC code on top of the actual motor covering, and in addition, they definitely like to have the UPC number. If everything else fails, they’ll accept a photograph of your product to assist you to identify it.
- Call the Home Depot, number above. An alternative if you cant find the part from Home Depot is to try searching Google for repairs and replacement parts for your Hampton Bay ceiling fan or item.
Just a few pointers when you do send your part in to be repaired is to pack it securely in a box with bubble wrap that will protect it from any shipping damage. Always mark fragile on the box, particularly if you are sending in anything that has glass. Please remember to remove the fan down rod (that’s the part between the ceiling and the fan), before packing, so that it will sit nice and flat in the box. Please do not ship any batteries with your products to be repaired, remove them first before shipping.
This may seem obvious but always include information with your name, phone, the shipping instructions and a description of what is or may be wrong with the fan or product you want to be repaired.
Note: We have found that this search here on Home Depot has also been helpful in displaying a large list of parts for Hampton Bay items. I recommend you Click Here to view the search on Home Depot for Hampton Bay items.
- If you would prefer to contact Home Depot and you’re having any type of issue identifying exactly what problem your Hampton Bay item is having, or perhaps with finding your UPC, Home Depot has got an online community for you to submit a message and acquire support. This can be a really huge help and in addition, they genuinely do just about all they are able to make fixing your needs as stress-free as well as streamlined as is possible. I recommend checking their website that lists all of their replacement parts to see if your part is available
- After you have collected all of the above information, you’ll be able to contact their parts replacement department on 1-877-527-0313 number then select option #4 for Hampton Bay items, then you will be given 6 options to choose from regarding what Hampton Bay item replacement you are looking for. For example ceiling fan, lighting, patio furniture etc. After which you will have another option to select if you have a warranty or UPC# and if it was purchased within 2 years or later.
- Make sure you call during operating hours, Monday through Friday. Whenever you talk to the Hampton Bay agent, she or he will ask you for all of the information you collected and help you locate the right replacement part.
- You will be able to order the part you need right then, over the phone. No need to go into a store, or to drive anywhere searching around to find what you need to solve your problem.
Notes: Make sure you have a Hampton Bay Replacement List ready containing the various parts you will need before you call. This will make it easier on the support staff when helping you.
What Hampton Bay Parts will Home Depot Replace?
I checked the HomeDepot site and found that they do quite a few replacement parts. This is not an exhaustive list but it will give you a basic idea of what parts you might be able to get assuming they are in stock.
- Downrods: I found 54 downrods for various ceiling fans in the Hampton Bay category. A few of them are the Gazebo, Everstar II, Seaport, Harper III, Carrington, Brookedale, Glendale, Miramar II, Farmington, Sinclair, Four winds, Trafton, Waterton II, Glendale, Larson, Oakley, Carroloton II, Garrison, Metarie, Tahiti Breeze, Langston, Brookhurstck.
- Glass Cage for various ceiling fans.
- Blade screw bags, switch caps, coupling covers, mounting brackets and canopy sets, outdoor patio privacy walls, light kits, blade arm kits, to name a few more.
I also noticed they sell replacement white glass and brushed nickel glass.
It is worth taking a look at the website to see if you can find your item before calling them.
A couple of more places you can check to find a replacement part is by using the correct search term on Amazon. Check out available parts here by using the correct search phrase:Hampton Bay Replacement Parts . We have also found a number of parts on eBay. Usually brand new, but also second-hand parts from dismantled ceiling fans. You can also buy second-hand ceiling fans if you want to scavenge parts of your own. We recommend you check the available parts below:
There are whole sections for each of these categories: Flywheels, capacitors, chain switches, blades, blade arms, remote controls, wall switches, pc boards, accessories / glass, hanger brackets, repairs, rod and extensions, reversing switch and ballast & bulbs.
You would have noticed that they have repairs so yes go ahead and call them if you need a repair done.
Since glass and accessories are a major concern for many, I checked their selection and I can say they have an extensive range available.
If you are needing a specific Hampton Bay replacement glass or glass shade then I would recommend checking the Home Depot website first. This also goes for track lighting parts.
After doing a bit of research I found that the only real option for this problem is to contact Home Depot. The contact details are above or click here.
We found that most of the Hampton Bay furniture along with the casework is manufactured by a company called JSA Industries, headquartered in Cerritos, CA. However, they, unfortunately, do not sell directly to the public. You will have to contact Home Depot with the procedure we show you above or click here.
You might want to also check out this article here: Hampton Bay Kitchen Cabinets – Definitive Guide, Reviews, Designs, Replacement Parts & More. This is where we discuss everything about Kitchen Cabinets including replacement parts.
Outdoor Furniture Replacement Parts
This section covers what you can do for replacing parts such as a Patio Umbrella, Umbrella Base, Patio Chair, Sling Chair, Canopy or Gazebo and Patio Furniture.
You can either go to your local Home Depot store and order the replacement part in the outdoor furniture department or you can call the parts department directly or check out their website; Please check above for the number or click here.
Blinds Replacement Parts
Whether it’s a standard blind or a vertical Blinds that you need to be fixed, repaired or replaced there is only one option. You will need to go to your local Home Depot store or contact their parts replacement department listed above.