If You Need a Hampton Bay Replacement Part or Need Your Hampton Bay Product Fixed.
If you have a Hampton Bay product such as a lighting fixture or patio furniture or maybe even some solar lights or ceiling fans then you may need to find a replacement part at some stage. Knowing the right procedure can save you alot of time and effort. We have already contacted Hampton Bay and gone through the procedure for you and we have documented a step by step procedure for you to follow. We know how annoying it can be to have that beautiful Chandelier installed only to find one of the lamps broken or to have a cozy umbrella but notice a rip in the fabric.
A few of the components that many folks find needing replacing as a result of wear, incidents or redesigning tend to be glass shades, switches, fan blades as well as remote controls. With regard to patio and garden furniture, the procedure is somewhat different, but nonetheless straightforward. Please also check out Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Parts – Accessories Repairs Blades here.
Basic Steps To Acquiring Replacement Parts
1) To begin with figure out precisely what the issue is. Make sure you can easily explain it plainly as well as precisely.
2) Figure out the actual product name and also the model number and also record that prior to calling for your part. As an example: Hampton Bay Littleton 42 in. White Ceiling Fan Model # UB42S-WH-SH. This information will likely be on the original box. For those who have misplaced their box, you’ll find the UPC code on top of the actual motor covering, and in addition they definitely like to have the UPC number. If everything else fails, they’ll accept a photograph of your product to assist you to identify it.
4) I use to recommend Home Depot, I still list there number below but there have been so many issues with there service that I now recommend http://www.eceilingfans.com/ for repairs and replacement parts for your Hampton Bay ceiling fan or product.
5) To order ceiling fan parts, call 979-553-3260
Hours 8:00am – 8:00pm (central), Monday – Saturday
Most parts will be shipped Priority Mail (USPS 2-3 day) for $10.00. . Smaller parts will ship USPS first class for $7.20. This usually takes 5 to 7 days.
All sales are final, but a part, not glass, can be exchanged, for the same type part, if it did not fit or we sent you the wrong part. Return postage or freight charges for any returned merchandise must be paid by the customer All parts come with a 30-day warranty for defect or damage. Any exchange or return for credit must be done within 30 days from receipt of part
6) For estimates on Ceiling Fan Repair, call 979-553-3260
Hours 8:00am – 8:00pm (central) Monday – Saturday
For estimates or repair, send your fan to:
Ceiling Fans Parts and Repairs
5810 Parr Ct.
Damon, Texas 77430
Please pack the fan securely in a box that will protect it from shipping damage. Remove the fan down rod, before packing, so that it will sit flat in the box. Do not ship batteries.
Also include information with your name, phone, shipping instructions and a brief description of what is wrong with the fan.
We will call with the estimate before any repair work is done.
Your fan will be repaired and shipped back within 2 working days. It will ship Priority Mail (USPS 2-3 day). or UPS ground.
7) If you would prefer to contact Home Depot and you’re having any type of issue identifying exactly what problem your Hampton Bay item is having, or perhaps with finding your UPC, Home Depot has got an online community for you to submit a message and acquire support. This can be a really huge help and in addition, they genuinely do just about all they are able to make fixing your needs as stress-free as well as streamlined as is possible.
8) After you have collected all of the above information, you’ll be able to contact their 1-877-527-0313 number then select option #2 during operating hours, Monday through Friday. Whenever you talk to the Hampton Bay agent, she or he will ask you for all of the information you collected and help you locate the right replacement part.
9) You will be able to order the part you need right then, over the phone. No need to go into a store, or to drive anywhere searching around to find what you need to solve your problem.
If you or your partner or husband are wanting to DIY your projects around the home, we suggest checking out these WoodWorking plans. You can check them out here by Clicking Here. There are 16,000 plans and projects with step by step instructions to make any novice to expert happy, allowing you to build your own home furniture, garden chairs, bird feeders, shed, dog houses and much much more. We suggest you take a look as we have secured a 70% discount for you. You can view it by clicking here.
Notes: Make sure you have a Hampton Bay Replacement List ready containing the various parts you will need before you call. This will make it easier on the support staff when helping you.
Please click the like button and share this post below.