Hampton Bay Low-Voltage 120-Watt Landscape Transformer
These landscape transformers are one of Hampton Bay’s lowest profile slim line power units that can be very easily concealed after you have installed it. These slim units are based on a potted toroidal core design which eliminates that annoying buzzing sound while offering the very highest efficiency that is possible. The Hampton Bay SL units meets the Department of Energy mandatory requirement efficiency rating of VI. Using state of the art sensing circuits the transformers provides dual safety functions which detect and react to a system overloaded or a short circuit condition in a landscape installation. Hampton Bay power packs provide convenient features and flexibility to design simple or more elaborate landscape lighting designs. The transformer includes a photocell and digital timer, a ground shield making it safe for use with submersible lights. The units are equipped with dual voltage output terminals (12-Volt and 15-Volt) which help compensate for voltage drops in high-Wattage / longer wire runs as well as to help reduce cable loss when using 15V LED fixtures.
- Plugin outdoor weather durable corrosion resistant unit, use UL approved 5VA durable plastic housing
- Remote photocell
- Easy to use display with preset functions:- clock display- photocell dusk to dawn – timer ON/OFF – photocell ON/ timer off- manual ON/OFF
- For use with submersible fixtures
- Department energy efficiency rating class VI
- Built in resettable short circuit, overload and surge protection